Monorail Hoist System
Monorail systems are engineered to transport under-hung trolley hoists along an individual beam runway configuration.
These types of systems can be designed in the following ways:
- A basic setup enabling the trolley hoist to move along a straight steel beam from a one single point to another. (A-B point travel arrangement)
- An advanced system that is set up to allow the trolley hoist to maneuver along a curved or bending beam. (Can sometimes be configured with multiple transfer switches)
- The ideal application for a monorail hoist system is one in which the product being transferred overhead must follow a precise and pre-established route; thus tracking the path of the monorail beam that is installed.
Monorails can be used in many different types of material handling and lifting applications including but not limited to the following:
- Transferring products through paint booths
- Assembly lines used for production
- Transfer system storage
- Variety of process applications
- Delivery systems within plants and factories
- Wide array of service areas
- Over or underneath a buildings mezzanine