Free Standing Bridge Cranes
The Free Standing Bridge Crane System is a perfect solution for situations where overhead crane installation is otherwise difficult or impractical. Because the runways are usually installed above the floor without footers,it work well in pre-cast concrete buildings.Since all connections are bolted rather than welded,it is easily dismantled and moved to another location, an advantage when used in a leased building. The Free standing Bridge cranes low headroom design maximizes lift when headroom is at a premium. We are leading Manufacturers of Free standing Bridge Cranes in India.
Key features and benefits of Free Standing Bridge Cranes:
- Capacities from 2 to 10 tons
- Low headroom design
- Easily relocated
- Great for buildings not originally designed for cranes.
Each Free Standing Bridge Crane System includes:
- Steel free standing structure
- Standard hand held or radio control
- Inverter controlled hoist trolley and bridge with end trucks
- Runway in lengths from 20 to 120 feet
- Runway electrification
- Standard spans of 20, 30 and 40 feet
- Instructions for bridge construction and crane assembly, plus Maintenance Manual